Nomination for SCULT Awards is open from August 1st to October 30th 2018 (24:00 London time).
Candidate nominations should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Nominations are welcome both from organisations and individuals.
The winners will be selected by an international sport expert panel by summing up individual expert scores.
Guidelines for submitting a nomination:
- Name, age, e-mail and phone number of the candidate.
- Which award category is the candidate nominated for?
- Give a short overview (3-5 sentences) of achievements and background / history of the candidate.
- Point out reasons for nomination (explain with up to 5 sentences why does the candidate deserve recognition).
- Additional information about the candidate (links to photos, articles, videos etc.)
- Profile photo of the candidate (up to 2 MB).
- Name and contact information of the person and organisation submitting the nomination.